Tour Programs booked through See Bhutan Travels and subsequently cancelled shall be subjected to cancellation charges as follows:
- Cancelled before 30 days – no charges
- Cancelled within 22 – 30 days – 10% of the rate
- Cancelled within 15 – 21 days – 20% of the rate
- Cancelled within 8 – 14 days – 30% of the rate
- Cancelled less than 7 days or without notice – 50% of the rate
- Cancelled after arrival in Bhutan – non refundable (100% of the rate)
No extra charges will apply for changing your tour dates to visit Bhutan, provided you visit on same season (either lean or peak).
If you change your tour dates from either peak season to lean or from lean season to peak, then the cost to visit Bhutan will fluctuate accordingly with the minimum daily tariff, which is set up by royal government of Bhutan at $250 per person per night stay during peak season (March, April, May, September, October and November) and $200 during lean season (December, January, February, June, July, August).